Do Extraordinary Things; That’s what this travel blog is all about.
Most adventurers are courageous, fearless, adrenaline-thriving, risk-taking people. That’s not me. I’m afraid of the dark, jumping from heights is perhaps, one of the stupidest things you could consider and the thought of eating anything “strange” is revolting.
I travel the world, find the most extraordinary things out there, and do them. When I return home, I share it all here on my site.
Ready for some adventure? Here are the best ways to stay in-touch.
I generally post about 1-2 times/week. Here’s a list of some of my most popular posts.
- 33 Must-Read Adventures – If you’re a first-time visitor, this a great place to start.
- My 1st Anniversary Post – In June of 2010 I celebrated 1 year of travel blogging and compiled a list of my favorite, and most popular travel posts from the year.
- The Adventure List – A collection of the places I’ve visited, and places I want to visit. It’s a great starting point to find ideas on places to go and things to do if you’re creating your own “Bucket List”.
- 9 1/2 Ways to Ignite Adventure Resources – Direct from my “Live, Travel Presentation”, you’ll find 9 1/2 suggestions to travel more and have more fun when you travel.
- Travel Guides – Going somewhere? I may have been there too. Here you’ll find a collection of some of my favorite fun things to do, places to eat, and hotels to sleep. It’s an ever-growing resources.
- How to Save Money for Travel - A 5-part series about saving money, creating a budget and managing your money when you are abroad.
- In November 2010 I launched my online travel store. I sell unique, fun travel products. You can access it here.
Are You a Travel Blogger?
- Guest Blog. If you have a travel story that’s fun and informative, send it along! Contact Me for details.
- Let’s Swap Links! Link to my website and I’ll link to yours as an “Adventurer” Contact Me when you’ve done it so I can return the favor!
Are You a Member of the Media?
Visit my media page to read who I am in the third person. It’s much easier to talk about yourself that way.
Occasionally on this travel blog you may see me offer advertising spots to companies and work with sponsors. I do this because hosting this site is an expense. And one of the best ways to travel more is to spend less and save more. So while I enjoy writing, I do need to offset the cost of running this site so it’s not an ongoing expense.
All advertisers are clearly labeled as such. Just as individual television or radio networks don’t endorse their advertisers, neither do I. They help pay the bills.
But I also work with sponsors and other media. These relationships generally result in an exchange of services, products or trips for coverage on this site. When I engage in a sponsorship, I will always notate it in the post and the opinions are always my own.
I do not:
- Accept payment to write whatever a brand tells me to write. Everything on this site is 100% my opinion.
- Allow brands to write and publish their own content on this site. Every article you read is written by myself (or an unpaid, fellow blogger in the form of a guest post).
- Work with sponsors I do not support.
My Promise You:
- I’ll be honest and truthful all the time
- I’ll respond to every genuine comment you post on my blog and YouTube site
- I’ll respond to every genuine e-mail you write
Whether your adventures take you to the far corners of the globe, or to the treasures in your own backyard remember to Do Extraordinary Things.
I’ll see you out there…!